No one person’s financial situation is the same, and we don’t believe our solutions should be, either.
We take pride in offering a personal wealth management service that focuses on your own interests and aspirations. You may have existing pensions or investments you are looking to improve upon or maybe you are preparing for retirement and you want to make sure you are making the right choices. You know these investment decisions can have a serious impact on your financial future. You know you need professional financial advice to help you make the right decisions.
We will first ask what you want to see from your investments. Once we understand your needs, we will advise you on a personal investment strategy that matches your appetite for risk and timeframe.
Ask Yourself These Questions:
- Are my current investment/pensions performing as well as I would hope?
- Am I making use of all of my available tax allowances?
- Is my family financially protected if I were to die or suffer from a disability?
- Do I have an inheritance tax liability, and could this be mitigated through tax planning?
- Am I on track to meet my financial goals?
The value of an investment with St. James's Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds you select and the value can therefore go down as well as up. You may get back less than you invested.